Тест Драйв нового Porsche Cayenne 2018 с 3.0 бензиновым двигателем
Тест Драйв / обзор нового Porsche Cayenne 2018 с 3.0 340 лошадиных сил бензиновым двигателем.
Автомобил с пробегом всего 2300 км на момент теста. Расход топлива в конце видео
Разгон от 0-100 6.2 секунды
Максимальная скорость 245 км/час
Most of the video reviews stated - better luxury SUV than new Porsche Cayenne isn't created!
What is new Cayenne about for real?
For test drive I've got almost the cheapest one, only 86 000 EUR :) Car has only "must have" options, and it is 11 000 higher than stated minimum price. With all Luxury options - price would reach 100K.
- Name and status
- Steering - best in the class (even with standard suspension)
- Innovative technologies. Here might be at least 1 more page of description of new staff that Engineers invented - off course for extra money
- At least 3.0 V6 petrol engine 340 horse power, which provides you with acceleration 0-100 km/hour for 6.2 second and 245 km/hour maximum speed
- Feeling confident, as Ryan Gosling with girls, while driving 200 km/hour on this high SUV. Stable as train on rails
- Reliability - better than any luxury SUV's, except Lexus. BTW Lexus RX 450h is a way cheaper - nice one you can get for 70K. Anyway RX is a vegetable compare to Cayenne
- New interior design and entertainment system is awesome - fast and responsive
Knowing that is a brand new model of Porsche - your expectations are high and you want the car to exceed it. At the end of the day you are realizing that car doesn't even meet your expectations. Why:
- 8 gear Tiptronic gearbox ("regular" for those who doesn't know) - has delay around 0.5-0.7 second between kickdown and acceleration. It is annoying so much, especially when you know that less Sporty competitors like Range Rover Sport does better job. At least it is my feelings. BMW gearbox for sure faster. Shame
- Price. It is high level brand, anyway Range Rover Sport - same size, key competitor, created by smart guys as well - is cheaper.
- Quality of materials is good, but seems that Range better again - has softer plastic and more parts covered by leader.
- Test fuel consumption is 17,7 litres - so it might clean your pockets even more. Average around 11-13 l/100 km - with boring, not Porsche like, driving style. Anyway - on the same level competitors are.
You are Rich and don't like Range Rover or X5 - that's the choise. Reliable, incredibly stable and modern inside. New suspension stability control systems (like PDCC + 3500 EUR to the price list) will make this car more exceptional while driving on curvy roads. Anyway there is no option to select gearbox, which are killing all the fun from driving Cayenne. If not sport driving, why Porsche?
Thank you. Be safe.